Fuso – Daimler’s Leading Truck Brand on the Asian Market
Fuso has forged its reputation as a manufacturer committed to quality not just throughout Asia, the Middle East, and Africa, but also worldwide. The vehicles developed and produced by Fuso are of high quality, efficient, and are ideally matched to diverse conditions of operation.
Please click on the pictures to enlarge.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) based in Kawasaki, Japan, is one of Asia's leading commercial vehicle manufacturers and does business in over 100 countries around the world. Daimler AG owns 89.29% of MFTBC shares. The remaining 10.71% of shares are held by various Mitsubishi group companies. MFTBC is an integral part of the Daimler Trucks Division and plays a principal role as the company’s Asia pillar, its light-duty truck competence center and it’s Global Hybrid Center for advanced hybrid technology.
Fuso’s history dates to 1932, when the Fuso name was first applied to a bus built at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries’ Kobe Shipyard and Machine Works. In the following years, Fuso grew to becoming a leading Japanese commercial vehicle brand. Today, it is renowned in Asia, the Middle East and around the world.
The brand is committed to:
• Reliable and Efficient Products
• Easily Available Services
• Trusted Quality
• Fuel Efficient and Low Emissions Trucks and Buses
• Ever more Ecological Operations
• A Pledge to be a Responsible Member of Society
Looking ahead, Fuso intends to demonstrate these commitments to customers, dealers, distributors, employees, shareholders and society in general. Fuso is “All for You”.