Daimler achieves EBIT of Euro 917 million in first quarter 2013.
- Net profit of €564 million (Q1 2012: €1,425 million)
- Total unit sales of 501,600 vehicles at prior-year level
- Group revenue of €26.1 billion (Q1 2012: €27.0 billion)
- Growth in unit sales and revenue anticipated for full-year 2013
- Group EBIT from the ongoing business in 2013 expected to be below the magnitude of the prior year
- Significant improvements expected for the coming quarters due to planned new models, the increasing impact of the efficiency programs and probable market developments