Electric mobility moves us all and is a trend that is set to intensify over the coming years. Here at Daimler Trucks & Buses we are putting strategic, global and long-term plans in place in order to be optimally prepared.
With the E-Mobility Group (EMG), we are establishing a standalone organization for this important field of the future, with the ambition to play an active part in shaping this market. Our aspiration is to be the undisputed global 'Number 1' for electric trucks and buses and, to achieve this, we will be relying on our first-class team. Your know-how, your ideas and your enthusiasm can help us as we build up and develop the E-Mobility Group, working together to drive forward the issue of electric mobility at Daimler Trucks and Buses.
Be part of the E-Mobility Group!
The program for the one-and-a-half-day recruiting event eMobilityDays@Daimler Trucks and Buses includes the following:
- Note address by Gesa Reimelt, Head of E-Mobility Group Daimler Trucks and Buses
- Pitches and career insights – members of the E-Mobility Group team introduce their respective fields of activity and talk about their own career paths
- Interviews (incl. case study) with the functional areas within the E-Mobility Group
- Market stalls on a range of electric mobility-related topics
- Driving event
- Visit to the Mercedes-Benz museum and further activities
The E-Mobility Group Daimler Trucks & Buses has four central core functions:
- eMobility platform management: program management, eMobility product planning
- eMobility product engineering: concept and validation, eMobility high-voltage battery, eMobility product engineering, eMobility eAxle, mechatronic/mechanical designer, vehicle integration specialist
- eMobility business solutions: charging infrastructure, customer consulting, eMobility ecosystem strategy
- eMobility procurement: battery systems, eDrive
Are you a graduate, early professional or experienced professional who is excited by these topics? Then you've come to the right place!
Apply now here to join the eMobilityDays@Daimler Trucks and Buses on 10/11 May 2019 and find out more about our electric commercial vehicle product range.
The application process comprises four steps:
Step 1: Online application
Step 2: Telephone interview – once your application has been checked, you may be invited to a telephone interview.
Step 3: If your interview is successful, you will receive a personal invitation to the event approx. two weeks before the event takes place.
Step 4: The event – a chance for both parties to get to know each other in person. If both parties are in agreement, we will look for a suitable entry opportunity and discuss your personal start date.
Organizational information: the cost of travel and accommodation for all participants in the eMobilityDays@Daimler Trucks and Buses will be covered by Daimler.