Autonomous Driving and Artificial Intelligence @Daimler - Is it your goal to create the Next Big Thing?
Do you immediately think of robotics, simulation platforms or software architecture?
Or do you perhaps enjoy developing algorithms for autonomous systems, and programming with C/C++ and MATLAB/Simulink? Would you like to connect the vehicles of the future using cloud-based systems, and allow them to drive completely autonomously using machine learning?
Then you've come to the right place, because that is exactly what we are working on at Daimler in order to initiate a new era of mobility. Become part of this new mobility, and create your very own next big thing.
Do you have visions and ideas for how to revolutionize personal, goods or public transportation?
Then join us at the "Next Big Thing – Recruiting Days Autonomous Driving and Artificial Intelligence at Daimler" on May 17 and 18 and find out what it means to work on the Next Big Thing at Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler Trucks and Daimler Buses.
- In battles and pitches, Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler Trucks and Daimler Buses will attempt to win you for themselves.
- You will have the opportunity to experience and discuss modern AI technology first-hand with our developers at driving events.
- In a relaxed atmosphere, you will have the opportunity to discuss the next big thing in the fields of autonomous driving and AI with your new colleagues.
Submit your application by April 29, 2019 here
We have a wide range of exciting topics. Nevertheless, we need to know from you which topic your heart is beating for.
So we can even better share our enthusiasm with you. So please name your favourite subject ares in your application:
- Software development in the area of sensor data processing and sensor fusion
- Software development in the area of behavior generation/management, vehicle motion control and trajectory planning
- Architecture development for high-performance embedded systems
- Software development in the area of environment perception and machine & deep learning
- Software & architecture development in the field of cloud computing, AI, data science and DevOps
- Software development in the area of simulation and validation processes
- Software development in the area of localization/positioning
You have a degree in IT, electrical engineering, robotics, mechatronics, mathematics, physics or a comparable subject.
You have well-developed skills with programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Python, Java) and development/simulation tools (e.g. Matlab, Simulink, DOORS, Linux).
You ideally already have professional experience in the fields of automated driving, driver assistance systems or electronic vehicle systems.
We also expect excellent communication skills and that you enjoy working in a team, as well as the ability to always keep the bigger picture in mind.
The event starts on Friday, 17.05. at 16:30 in Stuttgart-Untertürkheim. On Saturday, 18.05. you will learn more about the Next Big Thing from 09:00 - 18:00 in Sindelfingen.
After you have applied, you will receive further information from us about 2 weeks before the event.