In 1886 an inspiring innovation changed the world: the car. Nowadays it is mainly IT-based innovations such as driverless transport systems, digital assembly training, or artificial intelligence for vehicle checks that are changing the world. But how does one of the biggest mobility service providers in the world implement these innovations? Which technologies is Daimler focusing on? At "The Future of Digital Production" inside pitch our experts will give you insights into current projects, future trends, and exciting jobs in a global company.
Apply now to participate in this event at freiraum in Stuttgart on November 13, 2018, and let yourself be inspired by our experts, all within a relaxed atmosphere.
Are you a university graduate or a college student who will be graduating within the next nine months in the fields of IT, business IT, mathematics or a related area of study? Or you might already have some IT experience and would like to help shape this field of the future at Daimler. If so, then you've come to the right place!
In addition to getting an inside look into the future of digital production you will also have the chance to speak with experts from the specialist units. The following teams are some of the ones that will be represented:
- Big Data & Artificial Intelligence Platform & Services: projects in Mercedes-Benz plants worldwide
- Smart Logistics & UI: use of smart devices
- Front-End Integration & Enterprise Architecture: We focus on API-driven architecture and free and open-source software.
- Global Supply Chain Management: We send out more goods than many online shops. A peek into the digital logistics network of Daimler plants worldwide.
- Digitalization of program, demand and capacity management: use of the most state-of-the-art cloud platforms such as SAP HANA for BI solutions, for example, and Hadoop for computer-intensive big data solutions
- Daimler Career: how you can join Daimler
During and after the event you can get information on the variety of jobs we have available.