The Mercedes-Benz Molsheim plant in the Grand Est region is the French location of Mercedes-Benz Trucks. With around 600 employees, the plant near the German-French border is specialized in the conversion of trucks and is home to the Mercedes-Benz Custom Tailored Trucks (CTT) business organization. At the Molsheim site, highly specialized vehicles are manufactured precisely tailored to customers' wishes. Also tailor-made solutions for customers around the world are coordinated and implemented from there. Working together with selected partners, the plant realizes individual wishes in terms of configuration, functions and truck technology, also outside the series range. Flexible, reliable and economic – from the smallest conversion job to the most complex special production. Established in 1967, the Molsheim plant has been carrying out truck conversions on behalf of the Mercedes-Benz Wörth plant since 1991. In addition to this core activity, the production of cabs for Unimog and parts production is also located at Molsheim.
We offer internships in the following departments:
- Marketing & Communication
- Project Management
- Human Resources
Through your internship you will have:
- We introduce Mercedes-Benz Molsheim and its departments and processes to our interns during our „tour des services“.
- We give you the chance to become familiar with a new culture.
- We provide support from experienced professionals.
- You are currently matriculated as a student.
- You are studying in one of the above-mentioned fields.
- You are fluent in German or French (knowledge of the other language as well as English skills are advantageous).
- You are an engaged, flexible and dynamic team player willing to work in an international environment.
- You want to take your first contact with the labour market as an opportunity to learn.
- You bring motivation and a sense of responsibility.
Your Application should include:
- Cover Letter including areas of interest, availability dates and duration of internship
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three months before desired start of internship