The Mercedes-Benz plant in Vitoria is Daimler AG's second-largest van plant in the world. This is where the mid-size Vito and V-Class vans roll off the line. Vitoria is also the global lead plant for the production of mid-size vans. The experienced experts in Vitoria are coordinating international production, from tooling strategy to logistics to quality management. There are currently more than 5,000 people employed at the location. The plant, which is situated in the heart of the Basque Country in north-western Spain, is celebrating 64 years as an automotive facility this year. The first vehicle rolled off the line here in 1954, when the plant still belonged to Auto Union.
Daimler-Benz AG then fully acquired the facility in 1981. Today the premises totaling 600000 m² includes 370,000 m² of production space. The location's production capacities were also being further increased in 2016. The plant supplies almost all global markets. At the same time, the Mercedes-Benz Vans facility is one of the most important industrial centers in the Basque Country, generating around 3.3 percent of the region's GDP and around 10 percent of its export volume in 2015.
We offer internships in the following departments:
- Quality Management
- Information Technology (IT)
- Human Resources
- You are enrolled as a student at a university, Vocational Education Center or other institute of higher education in Germany and Spain.
- You are studying in one of the above-mentioned fields.
- You have an active interest in taking a position with the company in the future.
- You have at least a medium level of Spanish language skills (international students).
Your Application should include:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of intermediate diploma
- Certificates of trainings / internships
- Information about availability, language knowledge and the fields of interest
- Three months before desired start of internship.