The Juiz de Fora plant was founded in 1999 and has been part of Mercedes-Benz truck production since 2012. This plant is responsible for production of cabins for all Mercedes-Benz trucks in the Brazilian product portfolio: Actros, Axor, Atron, Atego, and Accelo.
This plant has one of the most modern processes for painting and welding trucks.
We offer internships!
Our internship program is made for foreign students who are enrolled at Brazilian universities or faculties. We offer the opportunity to experience the daily activities of a big company, to apply theoretical knowledge, and to encounter a new culture.
The program focuses on the development of a social network by the exchange of culture and knowledge.
Due to legal reasons you have to be enrolled at a university in Brasilia to do an internship in Brasilia.
The company offers:
- An internship between 3 – 6 month in all fields of study
- Maximum 6 working hours a day
- Speaking English fluently
- Knowledge of Portuguese language
- A letter of introduction (incl. Information about the fields of interest and required starting date)
- CV in English language
- Enrollment certificate of a Brazilian university or faculty.