In Mexico, Freightliner offers Class 4-8 trucks that cover a wide range of applications within the trucks vehicle segment.
The Saltillo Truck Manufacturing Plant produces Freightliner Cascadia, the New Cascadia Class 8 Trucks and Tracto Trucks. With more than 4,520 employees, the plant has been recognized worldwide for its good practices.
In 2019 Saltillo manufacturing plant celebrated its 10th anniversary.
We offer internships in the following departments:
Through your internship you will have:
- We give you the chance to become familiar with a different culture and country.
- We provide support from experienced skilled professionals.
- We offer you work in a field of activity oriented to your field of study.
- You are enrolled as a student at a university.
- You are studying in one of the above-mentioned fields.
- You Have work experience (training, other internships)
- You are fluent in Spanish (mandatory) and English.
- You have advanced IT/computer skills.
- You bring intercultural competence.
Your Application should include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of current studies
- Certificates of language (Spanish)
- Three months before desired start of internship.