In Mexico, Freightliner offers Class 4-8 trucks that cover a wide range of applications within the trucks vehicle segment.
The Santiago Truck Manufacturing Plant is known for its flexibility, because they produce the Freightliner M2 (100, 106 and 112), Columbia, Coronado, 122SD,114SD, 108SD, Cascadia and recently also the New Cascadia.
The Santiago Manufacturing Plant celebrated its 50th anniversary and received the President Award for having best practices recognized worldwide.
We offer internship in the following departments:
Through your internship you will have:
- We give you the chance to become familiar with a different culture and country.
- We provide support from experienced skilled professionals.
- We offer you work in a field of activity oriented to your field of study.
- You are enrolled as a student at a university.
- You are studying in one of the above-mentioned fields.
- You Have work experience (training, other internships).
- You are fluent in Spanish (mandatory) and English.
- You have advanced IT/computer skills.
- You bring intercultural competence.
Your Application should include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of current studies
- Certificates of language (Spanish)
- Three months before desired start of internship.