Mercedes-Benz Canada is the Canadian subsidiary of Daimler AG. Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Mercedes-Benz Canada is responsible for the sales, marketing, and service of Mercedes-Benz and Mercedes-AMG passenger vehicles, and Mercedes-Benz Vans. In addition, Mercedes-Benz owns and operates seven dealerships.
We offer internships in the following departments:
- After-Sales, Business Development
- After-Sales, National Accounts
- Controlling and Finance
- Customer Experience, Metrics and Insights
- Distribution Sales Planning
- Human Resources (Wholesale, Retail)
- Marketing (Digital Platforms, Communications, Retail)
- National Sales
- Purchasing to Procurement
- Strategic Retail Development
- Vans, Sales and Marketing
Through your internship you will have:
- The chance to become familiar with a different culture
- Support from experienced skilled professionals.
- You are enrolled as a student at a university.
- You have work experience (training or other internships).
- You are fluent in English and favorably French.
- You have advanced IT/ computer skills.
Your Application should include:
- Cover letter with the following information: specific dates available for the internship
- Curriculum Vitae
- 3 months before desired start of internship.