Mercedes-Benz Canada is responsible for the sales, marketing, and service of Mercedes-Benz and Mercedes-AMG passenger vehicles and Mercedes-Benz Vans. Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. employs approximately 1,050 people in 17 locations across Canada. Through a nationwide network of seven Mercedes-Benz own retail operations and 52 authorized dealerships, Mercedes-Benz Canada sold 35,396 vehicles in 2020. This positioned Mercedes-Benz as the top luxury manufacturer in Canada for the seventh consecutive year.
We offer internships in the following departments:
- After-Sales, Business Development
- After-Sales, National Accounts
- Controlling and Finance
- Customer Experience, Metrics and Insights
- Distribution Sales Planning
- Human Resources (Wholesale, Retail)
- Marketing (Digital Platforms, Communications, Retail)
- National Sales
- Purchasing to Procurement
- Strategic Retail Development
- Vans, Sales and Marketing
Through your internship you will have:
- The chance to become familiar with a different culture
- Support from experienced skilled professionals.
- You are enrolled as a student at a university.
- You have work experience (training or other internships).
- You are fluent in English and favorably French.
- You have advanced IT/ computer skills.
Your Application should include:
- Cover letter with the following information: specific dates available for the internship
- Curriculum Vitae
- 3 months before desired start of internship.