Embedded in a worldwide network Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc. continuously strives to remain at the forefront of successful automotive research and development.
MBRDNA is headquartered in the Silicon Valley city Sunnyvale, California, with key areas of Autonomous Driving, Advanced Interaction Design, Digital User Experience, Machine Learning, Customer Research and Innovation Management. Originally founded in 1995, MBRDNA has a unique access to talents and partners such as start-ups and established tech companies. Mercedes-Benz was the first OEM opening a R&D hub in the Silicon Valley. Which developed, tested and implemented a large amount of cutting edge technologies the past 25 years with the ambition to continuously innovate premium mobility for Mercedes-Benz customers.
We offer internships in the following departments:
Through your internship you will have:
- We give you the chance to become familiar with a different culture and country.
- We provide support from experienced skilled professionals.
- You are enrolled as a student at a university.
- You are studying in one of the above-mentioned fields.
- You have a fluent command of written and spoken English.
- You have advanced IT skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- You are fluent in English.
Your Application should include:
- curriculum vitae in english language
- covering letter with you interest field, degree courses and preferred starting date.