Embedded in a worldwide network Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc. continuously strives to remain at the forefront of successful automotive research and development. MBRDNA is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California since 1995, with key areas of Autonomous Driving, Advanced Interaction Design, Digital User Experience, Machine Learning, and Customer Research. In Redford, Michigan, the focus is on powertrain and eDrive technology as well as in Long Beach with emphasis on E-Mobility. The Digital Hub in Seattle focuses on Software Development and Data Operations in Cloud Computing. Ann Arbor's Testing and Regulatory Affairs Division and the Advanced Vehicle Design in Carlsbad completes MBRDNA.
We offer internships in the following departments:
Through your internship you will have:
- We give you the chance to become familiar with a different culture and country.
- We provide support from experienced skilled professionals.
- You are enrolled as a student at a university
- You are studying in one of the above-mentioned fields
- You have a fluent command of written and spoken English
- You have advanced IT skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- You are fluent in English