Daimler Financial Services is headquartered in Singapore for Africa and Asia Pacific region, and provides innovative financing, leasing, and insurance for passenger cars and commercial vehicles from the Daimler Group, as well as dealer financial services, commercial fleet management and mobility services. The region includes 11 markets and has approximately 1,300 employees, who are passionate about engaging customers for life and actively shaping the digital future of mobility. People are the foundation of the company’s culture, and the company was globally ranked fifth among the 25 World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by the Great Place To Work Institute in 2016.
We offer internships in the following departments:
- Credit Risk Management
- PMO & Processes
- IT Controlling
- Controlling & Finance
Through your internship you will have:
- The chance to become familiar with a different culture.
- Support from experienced skilled professionals.
- Work in a field of activity oriented to your field of study.
- You are enrolled as a student at a university.
- You are studying in one of the above-mentioned fields.
- You are willing to take an internship for a minimum of 6 months.
- You have work experience – at least in the field that you requested (training, other internships).
- You are fluent in Business English (spoken and written).
- You have advanced IT skills.
- You bring intercultural competence - focus on Asia.
Your Application should include:
- Cover Letter with the following information: Period of time and possible starting date? Interested in which business field?
- Curriculum Vitae (full details) with a photo
- Certificate of intermediate diploma
At least 4-5 months before desired start of internship