The smart plant in Hambach, France, is located around 25 kilometers from Saarbrücken and focuses on producing the smart fortwo (smart fortwo: Combined power consumption 5,2 - 4,8 l/100 km, combined CO2 emissions 119 - 110 g/km; smart fortwo cabrio: Combined power consumption 5,4 - 5,0 l/100 km, combined CO2 emissions 123- 114 g/km) and the smart EQ fortwo (smart EQ fortwo: Combined power consumption: 13.0 - 12.9 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km; smart EQ fortwo cabrio: Combined power consumption: 13.1 – 13,0kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km; smart EQ forfour: Combined power consumption: 13.2 – 13,1kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km). In the future, the Hambach plant will also produce a compact electric vehicle from Mercedes-Benz under the new product and technology brand EQ. The plant’s cross-shaped assembly line is optimally suited to the needs of logistics and assembly operations and provides an efficient arrangement for top-quality production processes. Production of the new smart fortwo began in June 2014, and the third generation of this model series is now rolling off the assembly line in Hambach. Two electric vehicles — the smart EQ fortwo coupe and the smart EQ fortwo cabrio — are being produced on the same assembly line as the variants featuring a combustion engine. The two vehicles were integrated into the EQ product and technology brand in March 2018. In the future, smart will only offer vehicles with electric drive systems. This will make smart the first automotive brand in the world to completely switch from combustion engines to electric drive systems. The four-seat smart forfour and the smart EQ forfour are produced by Daimler’s cooperation partner Renault in its plant in Novo Mesto, Slovenia.
We offer internships in the following departments:
- Information Technology
- Industrial Support
Through your internship you will have:
- We give you the chance to become familiar with a different culture.
- We provide support from experienced skilled professionals.
- • are enrolled as a student at a university.
- • are studying in one of the above-mentioned fields.
- • are willing to take an internship for a minimum of 3 months.
- • have work experience (training, other internships).
- • are fluent in two foreign languages (A good level of French is obligatory, English and/or German).
- • have advanced IT/computer skills.
Your Application should include:
- Cover letter with a personal presentation and an explication concerning the studies (what kind of studies)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of intermediate diploma
- Certificates of trainings / internships
- Three months before desired start of internship