The Daimler Buses plant in Monterrey is located in the municipality of Garcia, state of Nuevo León. It was opened in 1994, and since then it has been a state-of-the-art location for chassis and body production in México, cooperating with Marcopolo, a qualified bodybuilder. As of 2020, around 90,000 units left production in Monterrey, consisting of Mercedes-Benz City, intercity, BRT's (Bus Rapid Transits) and coaches. One of the highlights in the production portfolio is the MBO chassis (called Boxer) -- Designed by Mexican engineers, along with Brazilian and German support, it is the market’s most successful model in the market.
We offer internships in the following departments:
Through your internship you will have:
- We give you the chance to become familiar with a different culture and country.
- We provide support from experienced skilled professionals.
- We offer you work in a field of activity oriented to your field of study.
- You are enrolled as a student at a university.
- You are studying in one of the above-mentioned fields.
- You Have work experience (training, other internships)
- You are fluent in Spanish (mandatory) and English.
- You have advanced IT/computer skills.
- You bring intercultural competence.
Your Application should include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of current studies
- Certificates of language (Spanish)
- Three months before desired start of internship.