Are you an expert? Do you want to work on frequently changing projects and develop yourself through various challenges? Do you want to bring in your own ideas and work on products that the world really needs?
This program offers an alternative entry besides the standard line function and is your opportunity to transform future transportation!
We rely on the power of co-creation in globally connected pools of experts with diverse and creative backgrounds – flat hierarchies and agile workflows. In our new Expert Track you have the necessary freedom to fully exploit your potential and expertise. You can bring your skills to full fruition, working on future-driven topics. You’ll find an extensive world of resources, like an international expert community or the latest and greatest training opportunities to work on your own innovative ideas and shape the future of transportation.
The Expert Track at a glance:
- Start your career in globally connected expert pools.
- Co-create in lean, agile and alternating project-groups/swarms.
- Solve challenges in the field of future technology, especially in the areas of data science and software development.
- Exchange know-how at global joint summits and conventions.
- Develop your expertise in cross-regional learning journeys.
- Work at attractive locations around the globe.
We are looking for experts who are burning for their respective fields and are therefore looking for a position in which they can fully live out their passion; Team players who want to achieve great things and implement their own ideas to shape the future of commercial passenger and goods transport on a global scale.
Our requirements at a glance:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Sound expertise in your field, especially in the areas of data science and software development.
- An innovative mindset
- Ability to work in a global and international culture
- Fluent written and spoken English
The application phase for 2020 has already been completed.
The next application period will be announced here!
The application follows four main steps:
First Acquaintance – After the application period has ended, you will be invited to a first short phone chat to give both sides a chance to get to know each other and ask questions.
Online Challenge – You will receive an online task according to your future project field.
Meet and Greet Day – The final step is to meet in person and to get to know each other better. If it is a good fit, we will be happy to welcome you to our Expert Track!