What we offer you:
During your three years of training, you will work extensively with computers and will become familiar with a variety of the company's IT units. You will analyze, design and create customer-specific software applications, test these new applications and modify existing ones. You will use software development tools and develop interfaces for specific applications. You will rectify faults by implementing specialist and diagnostic systems and will advise/train users on software applications. You will take part in training courses specific to your area of operation in order to fully familiarize yourself with the IT processes and acquire extensive expertise.
What you offer us:
• You have very good grades in your high school leaving exam (Mittlere Reife, Abitur or equivalent).
• You have excellent math skills.
• You have very strong German and English language skills.
• You are highly skilled in computing and ideally have some initial experience of programming.
• You are able to show that you are very keen to learn and to gain expertise in new technical developments in programming.
• You have a sound understanding of technology and are customer-focused.
Thank you for expressing your interest in a vocational training and/or a dual study program in cooperation with Daimler AG. Our vocational traineeships and dual study programs are just as suited to women as men, and we also welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Structure of our commercial vocational training.
Our qualified instructors will train you directly from within our departments, covering all the basics of your chosen specialism. We support your personal and professional development with workshops and projects. In addition to the practical training, we provide seminars on subjects including communication, presentation and IT systems – theory that you will be able to put into practice in future.
At the end of your traineeship you will sit the final exam – the foundation block of your future career.