Give cars the gift of a long lifetime. Assess the damage to vehicles and carry out the necessary repairs and assembly work. And advise customers, so that they can enjoy their car for years to come.
On this traineeship (max. three and a half years) you learn how to use metalworking tools and machines, to analyze and correct damage to vehicles and bodywork, as well as how to disassemble, assemble and service components, modules and systems. You also gain knowledge in the fields of electrical engineering, electronics, hydraulics and pneumatics. The production, inspection and protection of body surfaces forms part of your training, as do the maintenance, inspection and adjustment of vehicles and works equipment. During this time you also learn to control and assess output, to plan and monitor business processes and to perform quality assurance measures.
You want to apply for one of our Motor vehicle body and vehicle construction mechanic positions? Please use our job search.
- Berlin, Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Own Retail
- Cologne/Leverkusen, Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Own Retail
- Dortmund, Mercedes-Benz Minibus GmbH
- Duisburg, Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Own Retail Rhein-Ruhr
- Frankfurt am Main, Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Own Retail
- Hamburg, Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Own Retail
- Hanover, Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Own Retail
- Kassel, Mercedes-Benz Truck & Bus Center
- Mainz, Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Own Retail
- Mannheim - Heidelberg - Landau, Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Own Retail
- Reutlingen/Tübingen, Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Own Retail
- Stuttgart, Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Own Retail
- Wuppertal, Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Own Retail
Thank you for expressing your interest in a vocational training and/or a dual study program in cooperation with Daimler AG. Our vocational traineeships and dual study programs are just as suited to women as men, and we also welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Technical vocational training procedure
You learn all important basics in the training workshop for your training profession and in projects and come into contact with state-of-the-art technology from the very beginning. After basic training, you will strengthen the content you have learned in operations, such as in our production, the service areas and in different projects - the ideal combination of theory and practice.
After half of the training period, you will submit your interim exam/final exam part 1. At the end of your training, the final exam/final exam follows part 2 - and you are an expert of your subject.