A holiday job with Daimler is more than just a way to earn some cash. We offer school pupils and students the chance to get acquainted with the structures and working practices of a global organization. And to get paid good money while doing so.
You'll learn what it's like to work in a professional environment and be part of a team. Maybe you'll discover new career aspirations. There are a wide range of tasks in different areas of our business.
Most holiday jobs with Daimler are in technical and manufacturing departments. You'll need to be at least 18 years old and in full-time education or waiting to start your vocational apprenticeship, military/volunteer civilian service or degree course. The duration varies from one site to another but is at least four to eight weeks. The working week is generally 35 or 39 hours. The pay depends on the department in which you are deployed.
If you are interested in a holiday job with Daimler, please apply - online only - to any Daimler site. Holiday jobs are usually advertised on the job search two to six months before they are due to begin.
Apply for an holiday job at Daimler in the following locations:
- Mercedes-Benz Plant Berlin
- Mercedes-Benz Plant Bremen
- Mercedes-Benz Plant Düsseldorf
- Mercedes-Benz Plant Gaggenau
- Mercedes-Benz Plant Germersheim
- Mercedes-Benz Plant Hamburg
- Mercedes-Benz Plant Kassel
- Mercedes-Benz Plant Mannheim
- Mercedes-Benz Plant Rastatt
- Mercedes-Benz Plant Sindelfingen
- Mercedes-Benz Plant Untertürkheim
- Mercedes-Benz Plant Wörth
- Daimler AG Group Research & MBC Development Nabern
- Daimler AG Group Research & MBC Development Untertürkheim
- Daimler AG Group Research & MCG Development Sindelfingen
- Mercedes-Benz Ludwigsfelde GmbH