You’re almost done with your high school graduation? Then it’s time to make new plans! If these plans include topics like digitization, innovation and mobility, studies in the German dual concept with Daimler would be perfect! At the #DSD18 in Stuttgart you’ll get all information.
“Innovation and digital working environments” – the slogan of the Daimler Students Day on May 18th 2018 in Stuttgart announces what the future’s about: Daimler designs the mobility of tomorrow and connects trends, technologies of the future and customer needs. This is brought along by each department’s digitization. That’s why we need you: digital natives, who are inventive, able to think outside the box and want to participate actively. With studies in the dual concept we offer the ideal start for your career.
On the #DSD18 we’ll present our technical and commercial programs of study with focus on digital contents for 2019!
Technical study programs:
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
Commercial study programs:
- Business Administration-Digital Business Management
- Business Information Systems/International Management for Business and Information Technology
The application period for Daimler Students' Day 2018 is over.
- We show how the program proceeds and provide information on development potentialities and future jobs.
- You’ll get the answers: Ask students about their experiences, get into conversation with Daimler supervisors and representatives of the Cooperative State University of Baden-Wuerttemberg and get to know how practice and theory intertwine.
- Be ingenious and develop creative ideas in a competition
- Get on one of our latest cars and glance at our future technologies
- Learn how we want to shape the future
- Charge you batteries enjoying snacks and drinks during the breaks