The Kawasaki Plant produces the extensive range of Mitsubishi Fuso heavy- medium- and light-duty trucks. Sharing the same site, the Research & Development Center is where the company conducts research into and development of emissions technology, noise reduction, parts and materials recycling, as well as hybrid electric propulsion systems and active and passive safety technologies.
We offer internships in the following departments:
- Legal & Compliance
- Finance & Controlling
- Research & Development
- Quality Management
- Supply Chain Management
Through your internship you will have:
- We give you the chance to become familiar with a different culture
- We provide support from experienced skilled professionals.
- You are enrolled as a student at an university.
- You have work experience (trainings, other internships).
- You have excellent English skills , Japanese skills.
- You have advanced IT skills.
- You already have internship experience.
- You have strong interests in CVD.
Your Application should include:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of intermediate diploma
- Certificates of previous trainings / internships
- • 4 - 6 months before desired start of internship