Mercedes-Benz New Zealand Ltd is a company of the Daimler Group with traditions stretching back over one hundred years, marked by the pioneering achievements of automotive engineering. Mercedes-Benz New Zealand Ltd is the importer and wholesaler for a range of vehicles including passenger cars from Mercedes-Benz, as well as Mercedes-Benz Vans, heavy commercial vehicles from Freightliner, Mercedes-Benz Trucks, as well as Bus and Coach. The Daimler Group also offers Financial Solutions in New Zealand through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services New Zealand Pty Ltd.
We offer internships in the following departments:
- Credit Risk Management
- Finance & Controlling
- Sales & Marketing
Through your internship you will have:
- The chance to become familiar with a different culture.
- The opportunity to learn from experienced skilled professionals.
- Work in a field of activity oriented to your field of study.
- Are enrolled as a student at a university.
- Are studying in a related field.
- Have work experience – at least in the field that you requested
- Are fluent in Business English (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Your Application should include:
- Cover Letter with the period of time, possible starting date and department preference
- Curriculum Vitae (full details) with a photo
We hire interns for 3-6 months
If you are an international applicant, you will need to organize and pay for your own visa in advance. The visa must allow you to work for the appropriate amount of hours and length of contract that is required. Please ensure that you consider this before application.
At least 4 to 5 months before start of internship.