In 1999 the plant in Juiz de Fora started the production of passenger cars (A-Class). In 2012 it was transformed into a production plant for trucks. Currently the models ACTROS and ACCELO are produced over there
Our internship program is made for foreign students who are enrolled at Brazilian universities or faculties. We offer the opportunity to experience the daily activities of a big company, to apply theoretical knowledge, and to encounter a new culture.
The program focuses on the development of a social network by the exchange of culture and knowledge.
Due to legal reasons you have to be enrolled at a university in Brasilia to do an internship in Brasilia.
The company offers:
- An internship between 3 – 6 month in all fields of study
- Maximum 6 working hours a day
- Speaking English fluently
- Knowledge of Portuguese language
- A letter of introduction (incl. Information about the fields of interest and required starting date)
- CV in English language
- Enrollment certificate of a Brazilian university or faculty