Mercedes-Benz Canada is the Canadian subsidiary of Daimler AG. Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Mercedes-Benz Canada is responsible for the sales, marketing, and service of the Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger vehicles, Mercedes-Benz Vans and smart. In addition, Mercedes-Benz owns and operates dealerships. Over 75% of our employees are working in our retail organization in Toronto and Vancouver.
Roll-in / barrier-free workplace
Good public transport
Events for employees
Mobile Phone for employees
Discounts for employees
We offer internships in the following departments:
• After-Sales, Business Development
• After-Sales, National Accounts
• Controlling and Finance
• Customer Experience, Metrics, and Insights
• Distribution Sales Planning
• Human Resources (Wholesale, Retail)
• Marketing (Digital Platforms, Communications, Retail)
• National Sales
• Purchasing to Procurement
• Strategic Retail Development
• Vans, Sales, and Marketing
Through your internship you will have:
- The chance to become familiar with a different culture
- Support from experienced skilled professionals.
- You are enrolled as a student at a university.
- You have work experience (training or other internships).
- You are fluent in English and favorably French.
- You have advanced IT/ computer skills.
Your Application should include:
- Cover letter with the following information: specific dates available for the internship
- Curriculum Vitae
- 3 months before desired start of internship.