Embedded in a worldwide network Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc. continuously strives to remain at the forefront of successful automotive research and development. MBRDNA is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California since 1995, with key areas of Autonomous Driving, Advanced Interaction Design, Digital User Experience, Machine Learning, Costumer Research, and Business Innovation. In Redford, Michigan, the focus is on powertrain and eDrive technology as well as in Long Beach, where the E-Mobility Group helps to shape the future of the North American market for hydrogen fuel cell and battery electric vehicles. The Testing and Regulatory Affairs Division in Ann Arbor and the Advanced Vehicle Design in Carlsbad complete the competence center. Together all the 500 developers, technicians, engineers and designers take on the challenges of creating the next innovation. They get inspired by the newest trends, find the best solutions for the customer and create the next generation of comfortable, connected, safe, sustainable and luxurious vehicles.
Events for employees
Mobile Phone for employees
We offer internships in the following departments:
Through your internship you will have:
- We give you the chance to become familiar with a different culture and country.
- We provide support from experienced skilled professionals.
- You are enrolled as a student at a university
- You are studying in one of the above-mentioned fields
- You have a fluent command of written and spoken English
- You have advanced IT skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- You are fluent in English
Your Application should include:
- Cover letter in English with the following information: area of interest, field of study and specific dates available for the internship
- Curriculum Vitae in English