The smart plant in Hambach, France, is located around 25 kilometers from Saarbrücken and focuses on producing the smart fortwo. “smartville:” The plant’s cross-shaped assembly line is optimally suited to the needs of logistics and assembly operations and provides an efficient arrangement for top-quality production processes. With the production launch of the new smart fortwo in June 2014, the third generation of the model series began to roll off the assembly line in Hambach. In 2017 the smart ed coupé and the smart ed cabrio will go into production at the Hambach plant. The electric vehicles will be produced on the same assembly line as the variants featuring a combustion engine. In 2007 smart pioneered electric mobility in Europe. The current model series includes the fourth generation of electric vehicles. The four-seat smart forfour is produced by cooperation partner Renault in its Novo Mesto plant.
We offer internships in the following departments:
- Information Technology
- Industrial Support
Through your internship you will have:
- We give you the chance to become familiar with a different culture.
- We provide support from experienced skilled professionals.
- • are enrolled as a student at a university.
- • are studying in one of the above-mentioned fields.
- • are willing to take an internship for a minimum of 3 months.
- • have work experience (training, other internships).
- • are fluent in two foreign languages (A good level of French is obligatory, English and/or German).
- • have advanced IT/computer skills.
Your Application should include:
- Cover letter with a personal presentation and an explication concerning the studies (what kind of studies)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of intermediate diploma
- Certificates of trainings / internships
- Three months before desired start of internship