Mexico's Mercedes-Benz Buses Plant is located in the municipality of Garcia, state of Nuevo León. The factory was opened in January 1994, and since then it has been a State-of-the-art location for chassis and body production in México, with the help of Marcopolo. In this plant we produce around 4000 units a year, for all segments: urban, suburban and coaches; among the highlights of them, the market’s most successful model: Boxer, chassis MBO; a modular chassis designed by Mexican engineers, along with Brazilian and German support. Because of all this, Mercedes-Benz in México represents a share of almost 50% of all the vehicles driving today, converting the brand in the leader of mobility solutions worldwide.
We offer internships in the following departments:
Through your internship you will have:
- We give you the chance to become familiar with a different culture and country.
- We provide support from experienced skilled professionals.
- We offer you work in a field of activity oriented to your field of study.
- You are enrolled as a student at a university.
- You are studying in one of the above-mentioned fields.
- You Have work experience (training, other internships)
- You are fluent in Spanish (mandatory) and English.
- You have advanced IT/computer skills.
- You bring intercultural competence.
Your Application should include:
- • Curriculum Vitae
- • Certificate of current studies
- • Certificates of language (Spanish)
Three months before desired start of internship.