Mexico's Mercedes-Benz Buses Plant is located in the municipality of Garcia, state of Nuevo León. The factory was opened in January 1994, and since then it has been a State-of-the-art location for chassis and body production in México, with the help of Marcopolo. In this plant we produce around 4000 units a year, for all segments: urban, suburban and coaches; among the highlights of them, the market’s most successful model: Boxer, chassis MBO; a modular chassis designed by Mexican engineers, along with Brazilian and German support. Because of all this, Mercedes-Benz in México represents a share of almost 50% of all the vehicles driving today, converting the brand in the leader of mobility solutions worldwide.
Events for employees
annual profit share
Mobile Phone for employees
Discounts for employees
We offer internships in the following departments:
Through your internship you will have:
- We give you the chance to become familiar with a different culture and country.
- We provide support from experienced skilled professionals.
- We offer you work in a field of activity oriented to your field of study.
- You are enrolled as a student at a university.
- You are studying in one of the above-mentioned fields.
- You Have work experience (training, other internships)
- You are fluent in Spanish (mandatory) and English.
- You have advanced IT/computer skills.
- You bring intercultural competence.
Your Application should include:
- • Curriculum Vitae
- • Certificate of current studies
- • Certificates of language (Spanish)
Three months before desired start of internship.