Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Limited, an automotive company operated under the umbrella of Daimler AG, the world's largest manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, was founded on January 14, 1998. Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) handles the importation, assembly, and distribution of passenger cars and commercial vehicles as well as provides full maintenance and after-sales services to its clientele.
Good public transport
Events for employees
Discounts for employees
We offer internships in the following departments:
- sales & marketing
- marketing communications
- quality management & engineering
- human resources
Through your internship you will have:
- receive a chance to become familiar with a different culture
- get support from experienced skilled professionals
- You are enrolled as a student at an university.
- You are studying in one of the above-mentioned fields.
- You are willing to take an internship for a minimum of 3 to a maximum of 6 months.
- You have work experience (workshops, other internships).
- You are fluent in Business English.
- You offer advanced IT/computer skills
Your Application should include:
- Cover letter (with the desired period and the preferred departments)
- Motivational letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcript of Records
- Certificate of trainings / internship
- All documents (if possible) in English
At least three months before desired start of internship