Mercedes-Benz has been in Brasil since 1956, when it started the factory production in São Bernardo do Campo. This plant is the largest commercial vehicle manufacturer Mercedes-Benz outside Germany. Located it close to São Paulo, the plant produces trucks, bus chassis, and truck cabs, as well as major components such as engines, transmissions, and axles.
Our internship program is made for foreign students who are enrolled at Brazilian universities or faculties. We offer the opportunity to experience the daily activities of a big company, to apply theoretical knowledge, and to encounter a new culture.
The program focuses on the development of a social network by the exchange of culture and knowledge.
Due to legal reasons you have to be enrolled at a university in Brasilia to do an internship in Brasilia.
The company offers:
- An internship between 3 – 6 month in all fields of study
- Maximum 6 working hours a day
- Speaking English fluently
- Knowledge of Portuguese language
- A letter of introduction (incl. Information about the fields of interest and required starting date)
- CV in English language
- Enrollment certificate of a Brazilian university or faculty