The doors of Mercedes-Benz Financial Services New Zealand opened in 1997 and since then we’ve been helping New Zealanders drive Mercedes-Benz whilst keeping their financial flexibility. Once on the road, we’ve been making sure our customers stay there safely, through our innovative insurance solutions. We are specialists in automotive finance and insurance – This is what we do best! Our company is backed by one of the world’s largest financial services providers, Daimler Financial Services AG. Our passion for Mercedes-Benz cars, vans, trucks and superior customer service, drive our actions whilst we live our core values: integrity, openness and respect; financial and social responsibility; customer focus; inspired, empowered and diverse people; commitment to excellence
We offer internships in the following departments:
- Credit Risk Management
- Finance & Controlling
- Sales & Marketing
Through your internship you will have:
- The chance to become familiar with a different culture.
- The opportunity to learn from experienced skilled professionals.
- Work in a field of activity oriented to your field of study.
- Are enrolled as a student at a university.
- Are studying in a related field.
- Have work experience – at least in the field that you requested
- Are fluent in Business English (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Your Application should include:
- Cover Letter with the period of time, possible starting date and department preference
- Curriculum Vitae (full details) with a photo
We hire interns for 3-6 months
If you are an international applicant, you will need to organize and pay for your own visa in advance. The visa must allow you to work for the appropriate amount of hours and length of contract that is required. Please ensure that you consider this before application.
At least 4 to 5 months before start of internship.