Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG. Greater China
Hubertus Troska has been a member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG since December 13, 2012. In this function, he is responsible for China activities. Hubertus Troska is also a member of the Supervisory Board of Daimler Truck AG.
Appointed until: December 2020. First appointed: 2012. Nationality: German.
Hubertus Troska was born on March 25, 1960, in Bilbao, Spain. After attending school in Osnabrück and Mexico-City and obtaining Abitur (university entrance examination) at Alexander von Humboldt school in Mexico he studied economies/English/Spanish from 1978 to 1983 (including 1 semester at the University of Wales) and graduated as a Language Expert for English. Until 1984 he attended postgraduate courses in Business Administration at the same University. After 4 years in the construction industry Hubertus Troska joined the then Daimler-Benz AG in 1988
Previous positions in the company:
- Executive Vice President, Truck Europe/Latin Amerika (Head of Mercedes-Benz Truck), Daimler AG, 2005
- Vice President, President, Mercedes-AMG GmbH, 2003
- Vice President, Head of Product Marketing Passenger Car Sales, Mercedes Car Group, DaimlerChrysler AG, 2000
- Director, Member of the Board of Management MB Türk (Sales and Aftersales Cars, Vans, Trucks, Buses), Mercedes-Benz Türk, Istanbul (Turkey), 1997
- Director, Project Manager of the product development project “light truck concept”, Mercedes-Benz AG, Portland (USA), 1995
- Director, Member of the Board of Management Mercedes-Benz Mexico (Sales and Aftersales, Cars, Trucks, Buses), Mexico-City (Mexico), 1994
- Senior Manager, Sales Management Production Companies North America, Mercedes-Benz AG Headquarter, 1993
- Senior Manager, Sales Commercial Vehicles North America and Mexico, Daimler-Benz AG Headquarter, 1991
- Manager, Sales Network Management Commercial Vehicles North America, Daimler-Benz AG Headquarter, 1990
- Manager, Sales Organization Overseas/Sales Companies Overseas, Daimler-Benz AG Headquarter, 1988