Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG. Finance & Controlling/Daimler Financial Services
Bodo Uebber has been a member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG since December 16, 2003, and is responsible for Finance & Controlling and Daimler Financial Services Division since December 16, 2004, as well as for Mergers & Acquisitions.
Appointed until: December 2019. First appointed: 2003.
He was born in Solingen on August 18, 1959. He studied engineering and economics at the Technical University Karlsruhe, completing a Diploma. He joined the then Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm GmbH in 1985.
Previous positions in the company:
- Member resp. Chairman of the Board of Directors, EADS N.V., 05/2007 – 03/2013
- Deputy Member of the Board of Management of DaimlerChrysler AG and Chairman of the Board of Management of DaimlerChrysler Services AG, Berlin, 2003
- Member of the Board of Management and Chief Financial Officer, DaimlerChrysler Services AG, Berlin, 2001
- Vice President Finance/Controlling and IT/Services, MTU Aero Engines GmbH, München, 1998
- Director Controlling Aerospace/Defense and Civil Systems, DASA AG, Ottobrunn, 1995
- Director Controlling, Dornier Luftfahrt GmbH, Oberpfaffenhofen, 1992
- Director Finance & Accounting Defense and Civil Systems, DASA AG, Ottobrunn, 1989
- Senior Manager Accounting Defense and Civil Systems, MBB GmbH, Stuttgart, 1988
- Manager Production Controlling Defense and Civil Systems, MBB GmbH, Stuttgart, 1985