Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG. Finance & Controlling/Daimler Mobility
Harald Wilhelm has been a member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG since April 1, 2019. In this function, he has been responsible for Finance & Controlling and Daimler Mobility since the end of the Annual Meeting on May 22, 2019.
Appointed until: March 2022. First appointed: 2019.
He was born on April 23, 1966 in Munich, Germany. After obtaining the University entrance diploma (Abitur) in 1985 he started his studies of Business Administration at the Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich and finished with a master degree in Business Administration in 1991. He then joined the group company Deutsche Aerospace AG as a business economist in 1991. Since 2000 Wilhelm was working in different positions within the finance department of Airbus Group, from June 2012 in personal union as well as Chief Financial Officer of Airbus Group and Commercial Aircraft.
Previous positions in the company:
- Member of Board of Management, Daimler AG, April 2019
- Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions, DaimlerChrysler Aerospace AG, 1998
- Senior Manager, Mergers & Acquisitions, Daimler-Benz Aerospace AG, 1995
- Manager, Mergers & Acquisitions, Daimler-Benz Aerospace AG, 1992
- Business Economist, Finance/Controlling, Deutsche Aerospace AG, 1991