Elected until: 2024. First elected: 2014. Nationality: German.
Joe Kaeser was born in 1957 in Arnbruck in the Regen District (Germany). After completing his studies with a degree in Business Administration (FH), he joined Siemens AG in 1980.
After various positions in business management and management positions at Siemens AG in the areas of Administration, Finance and Strategy, Joe Kaeser was appointed to the Managing Board of Siemens AG as Chief Financial Officer in 2006.
From August 2013 until February 2021 Joe Kaeser was President and Chief Executive Officer of Siemens AG.
Joe Kaeser is a member of the following other legally mandatory supervisory boards and comparable supervisory bodies:
- Daimler Truck AG (group mandate)
- Siemens Energy AG (listed) – Chairman
- Siemens Energy Management GmbH – Chairman
- NXP Semiconductors N.V. (listed)
Memberships in other boards or committees:
- Chairman of the APA (Asia-Pacific Committee of German Business)