February 19, 2021 - The virtual Annual Meeting of Daimler AG will be held on March 31, 2021 exclusively as a virtual Annual Meeting without the physical presence of shareholders or their proxies (with the exception of the Company’s voting proxies).
On March 2, 2021 we will start to dispatch the convocation (invitation) via e-mail and regular mail to all Daimler shareholders. The deadline for registration for the Annual Meeting ends on March 26, 2021 at 24:00 hours CET (midnight).
Live broadcast at 10:00 a.m.
The virtual Annual Meeting starts at 10:00 a.m. CEST. In our e-service, all Daimler shareholders can exclusively follow the entire event via a video live broadcast.
On this page, everybody can follow the introductory statement of the Chairman of the Supervisory Board and the speech by the Chairman of the Board of Management via a video live broadcast or watch the recording afterwards (this part took about 60 minutes in the past years).
Handover to the new Chairman of the Supervisory Board
After this year’s Annual Meeting, Dr. Manfred Bischoff’s mandate as Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Daimler AG will end. As of April 1, 2021, Dr. Bernd Pischetsrieder is to succeed Dr. Bischoff.
e-service for shareholders of Daimler AG
Starting on March 2, 2021 you can register for this year’s Annual Meeting via our e-service and
- cast your vote by absentee voting,
- authorize and instruct the voting proxies,
- submit questions and a video message for the Annual Meeting,
- lodge an objection to a resolution of the Annual Meeting during the event,
- follow the entire virtual Annual Meeting live on March 31, 2021 and
- download the confirmation of your vote count soon after the Annual Meeting.
Contact Daimler shareholder service
If you have a question or need assistance, our shareholder service will be pleased to help you: from Monday till Friday – via mail, e-mail, fax or phone.
Documents for the Annual Meeting 2021
Please open the folding elements shown below by clicking on them to see the documents for the Annual Meeting and additional information.
Agenda Item 1:
You will find the following information in our Annual Report 2020:
- Consolidated Financial Statements for the financial year 2020 (p. 154-252)
- Report of the Supervisory Board (p. 14-20)
- Remuneration Report (p. 89-109)
- Combined Management Report for Daimler AG and the Group (p. 36-135)
- Explanatory report on the information required pursuant to Section 315a Subsection 1 and Section 289a Subsection 1 of the German Commercial Code (HGB) (p. 110-113)
- Declaration on Corporate Governance (p. 140-153)
- Non-financial declaration for the Company and the Group (p. 72-87)
- List of investments pursuant to Section 285 and Section 313 of the German Commercial Code (HGB) (p. 243-252)
Agenda Item 6
Agenda Items 7, 8 and 9
Below you will find all countermotions and election proposals from shareholders within the meaning of sections 126, 127 of the German Stock Corporation Act (Aktiengesetz) relating to the items on the agenda of the Annual Meeting 2021 which are to be made accessible.
This document contains answers to many questions about the virtual Annual Meeting 2021: