April 26, 2017 - Daimler makes a very good start to the year 2017: best-ever unit sales, revenue and EBIT in a first quarter.
- Unit sales significantly above prior-year level at 754,300 vehicles (+10%)
- Revenue up by 11% to €38.8 billion
- Group EBIT is 87% above prior-year level at €4,008 million
- Net profit doubles to €2,801 million
- Free cash flow of the industrial business of €1.9 billion (Q1 2016: €0.3 billion)
- Significant growth in unit sales, revenue and Group EBIT anticipated for full-year 2017