October 20, 2017 - Daimler continues along its successful path – best-ever unit sales and revenue in a third quarter.
- Unit sales significantly above prior-year level at 824,100 vehicles (+9%)
- Revenue up by 6% to €40.8 billion
- Group EBIT of €3.5 billion (Q3 2016: €4.0 billion)
- Net profit of €2.3 billion (Q3 2016: €2.7 billion)
- Free cash flow of industrial business of €5.8 billion in first nine months (Q3 2016: €2.6 billion)
- Significant growth in unit sales and revenue anticipated for full-year 2017
- Group EBIT expected to be significantly higher than in 2016