April 27, 2018 - Daimler made a good start to the year 2018 and again increased sales and revenue.
- Unit sales 7% above prior-year level at 806,900 vehicles
- Revenue up by 3% to €39.8 billion, up 8% after adjusting for exchange-rate effects
- Group EBIT with €3.3 billion (Q1 2017: €3.8 billion) significantly below prior-year-level, positive special reporting items of €700 million included in first quarter 2017
- Net profit of €2.4 billion (Q1 2017: €2.7 billion)
- Free cash flow of industrial business of €1.8 billion (Q1 2017: €1.9 billion) in the first three months of 2018
- Slight growth in unit sales, revenue and Group EBIT anticipated for full-year 2018