July 26, 2018 - Daimler continues its growth with increased unit sales in the second quarter. EBIT of €2.6 billion despite negative factors.
- Unit sales increased to 833,000 vehicles (+1%)
- Revenue of €40.8 billion (Q2 2017: €41.2 billion)
- Group EBIT of €2.6 billion (Q2 2017: €3.7 billion)
- Net profit of €1.8 billion (Q2 2017: €2.5 billion)
- Free cash flow of the industrial business of €1.8 billion in first half of year (Q1-2 2017: €3.0 billion)
- Expectation of slight growth in unit sales and revenue and Group EBIT slightly lower than in 2017