October 25, 2018 - Daimler achieves EBIT of €2.5 billion in a volatile environment.
- Slight decrease in unit sales to 794,700 vehicles (-4%)
- Revenue close to prior-year level at €40.2 billion (Q3 2017: €40.7 billion)
- Group EBIT of €2.5 billion (Q3 2017: €3.4 billion)
- Net profit of €1.8 billion (Q3 2017: €2.2 billion)
- Free cash flow of the industrial business in the period of January through September of minus €60 million (Q3 2017: plus €5.8 billion)
- Slight increase in unit sales and revenue and significant decrease in Group EBIT expected for full-year 2018