April 26, 2019 - Daimler affirms 2019 targets for unit sales, revenue and earnings
- First-quarter Group unit sales down 4% to 773,800 units
- Revenue stable at €39.7 billion (Q1 2018: €39.8 billion)
- Group EBIT significantly lower at €2.8 billion (Q1 2018: €3.3 billion)
- Slight decrease in net profit to €2.1 billion (Q1 2018: €2.4 billion)
- Free cash flow of industrial business of minus €2.0 billion mainly due to higher inventories (Q1 2018: plus €1.8 billion)
- Outlook for 2019: slight growth in unit sales, revenue and earnings still expected
The page Key-Figures-Group shows numerous other key figures in line charts, thus providing a quick overview of the development of relevant quarterly figures over a period of three years (e.g. Capital Expenditure on Industrial Business, Earnings per Share or Net Liquidity, Sales by Divisions).