Please find below our Annual Report 2013 including
- consolidated financial statements
- combined management report for the Company AG and the Group
- list of investment holdings pursuant to sec. 313 of the German Commercial Code (HGB) for the Group
- explanatory reports on the information required pursuant to sec. 289, subsections 4 and 5, sec. 315, subsection 5 of the German Commercial Code (HGB)
- report of the Supervisory Board
as well as further information.
Annual Press Conference: Full Year Results 2013 (February 6, 2014)
- Group EBIT reaches €10.8 billion (2012: €8.8 billion)
- EBIT from ongoing business of €7.9 billion (2012: €8.2 billion)
- Net profit of €8.7 billion (2012: €6.8 billion)
- Unit sales rise to 2.35 million vehicles (2012: 2.2 million)
- Group revenue increases to €118.0 billion (2012: €114.3 billion)
- Dividend increase to €2.25 per share proposed
- Outlook for 2014: significant growth in unit sales and revenue; Group EBIT from the ongoing business will increase significantly
On Friday, February 7, 2014, Dr. Dieter Zetsche (Chairman of the Board of Management and Head of Mercedes-Benz Cars) provided a short overview of the results of the business year 2013, which have been presented to the public during our annual press conference the day before. After this introduction, he and his fellow members of the Board of Management Dr. Wolfgang Bernhard (Daimler Trucks) and Bodo Uebber (Finance & Controlling /Daimler Financial Services) answered the questions of the attending investors and analysts.