Please find below our Annual Report 2014 including
- consolidated financial statements
- combined management report for the Company AG and the Group
- list of investment holdings pursuant to sec. 313 of the German Commercial Code (HGB) for the Group
as well as further information.
Annual Press Conference: Full Year Results 2014 (February 5, 2015)
- Best ever unit sales of 2.5 million vehicles
- Group revenue up by 10% to €129.9 billion (2013: €118.0 billion)
- Group EBIT of €10.8 billion (2013: €10.8 billion)
- Significant increase in EBIT from ongoing business to €10.1 billion (2013: €8.0 billion)
- Net profit of €7.3 billion (2013: €8.7 billion)
- So far highest ever dividend of €2.45 per share (2013: €2.25) proposed
- Outlook for 2015: significant growth expected of unit sales, revenue and EBIT from ongoing business
Investor and Analyst Conference (February 6, 2015)
Dr. Dieter Zetsche (Chairman of the Board of Management and Head of Mercedes-Benz Cars) gave a short overview of the results of the business year 2014, which have been presented to the public the day before during our annual press conference. After this introduction, he and his fellow members of the Board of Management Dr. Wolfgang Bernhard (Daimler Trucks and Buses) and Bodo Uebber (Finance & Controlling /Daimler Financial Services) answered the questions of the attending investors and analysts.