- Record unit sales with around 3 million vehicles sold for the first time (+5%)
- Group revenue up by 3% to €153.3 billion (2015: 149.5 billion)
- Group EBIT of €12.9 billion at prior-year level (2015: €13.2 billion)
- Slight increase in Group EBIT adjusted for special items to €14.2 billion (2015: €13.8 billion)
- Net profit at highest level with €8.8 billion (2015: €8.7 billion)
- Attractive dividend of €3.25 per share proposed (2015: €3.25)
- Outlook for 2017: slight growth in unit sales, revenue and EBIT
With our very attractive products and the measures taken to enhance efficiency, we have made considerable progress and stabilized our business despite volatile market developments.