Daimler anticipates Group EBIT of more than EUR4 billion in full-year 2010.
- Group EBIT significantly positive in the first quarter of 2010 at EUR1,190 million (Q1 2009: minus EUR1,426 million)
- Net profit of EUR612 million (Q1 2009: net loss of EUR1,286 million)
- Revenue well above prior-year level at EUR21.2 billion (Q1 2009: EUR18.7 billion)
- Mercedes-Benz Cars anticipates EBIT of EUR2.5 billion to EUR3 billion in full-year 2010
- Daimler Trucks expects full-year EBIT of EUR500 million to EUR700 million
- Daimler Financial Services anticipates EBIT of more than EUR500 million in 2010
Daimler AG has reported first-quarter EBIT of EUR1,190 million, as previously disclosed on April 19, 2010 (Q1 2009: minus EUR1,426 million).