October 28, 2010 - Daimler continues along successful path: Group EBIT of more than €7.0 billion expected for 2010.
- Group EBIT in the third quarter of €2,418 million (Q3 2009: €470 million)
- Net profit in Q3 of €1,610 million (Q3 2009: €56 million)
- Revenue in the third quarter significantly above prior-year level at €25.1 billion (Q3 2009: €19.3 billion)
- Free cash flow increases to €5.3 billion in first nine months of 2010
- Mercedes-Benz Cars anticipates EBIT of approximately €4.5 billion for full-year 2010
- Daimler Trucks expects to post EBIT of more than €1.1 billion for the full year