April 29, 2011 - Excellent first quarter of 2011: Daimler increases EBIT by 71% to €2 billion.
- First-quarter net profit nearly doubles to €1,180 million (Q1 2010: €612 million)
- Revenue significantly higher than in prior-year at €24.7 billion (Q1 2010: €21.2 billion)
- Net liquidity of the industrial business increases to €12.4 billion
- Further growth in unit sales and revenue anticipated for 2011
- Affirmation of guidance for 2011: EBIT from ongoing business expected to be significantly higher than in 2010