Daimler reports on successful second quarter.
- Group EBIT of €5,242 million (Q2 2012: €2,268 million), thereof €3.2 billion from the sale of remaining EADS shares
- Net profit of €4,583 million (Q2 2012: €1,565 million)
- Unit sales up by 6% to 605,800 vehicles
- Revenue of €29.7 billion (Q2 2012: €28.9 billion)
- Growth in unit sales and revenue anticipated for full-year 2013
- Significant improvements anticipated for second half of year due to launch of new products, increasing impact of efficiency programs and current market assumptions
- Outlook confirmed for full year