October 24, 2013 - Daimler reports another significantly improved quarter.
- Unit sales up by 13% to 595,000 vehicles
- Revenue above prior-year level at €30.1 billion
- Group EBIT of €2,231 million (Q3 2012: €1,923 million) again on a very high level
- Net profit of €1,897 million (Q3 2012: €1,238 million)
- Growth in unit sales and revenue anticipated for full-year 2013
- Group EBIT from ongoing business expected to be around €7.5 billion
- Group EBIT in the fourth quarter expected to be higher than in the prior-year period