Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Bernd Pischetsrieder
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315
Copyright Daimler AG. All Rights Reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on Daimler Internet sites are all subject to Copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other web sites, apps or other digital content (hereinafter “Digital Offerings”). Some Daimler Digital Offerings also contain material that is subject to the copyright rights of their providers.
Some of the product information, illustrations and images contained in this Digital Offering may have been prepared for generic use on Daimler Digital Offerings maintained in different countries around the world. Consequently, some of the information and/or accessories which are not available in some countries or which, in order to satisfy local market demand or regulatory controls in such countries, may only be available in different specifications or configurations.
If you are interested in any vehicle model, paint, option or accessory shown on the Internet site and are unsure of its availability or specification in your locality, you should contact Daimler and/or a local authorized dealer for the relevant product, for information of current details in your locality.
All prices specified are recommended retail prices. Prices are current at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed in Daimler Digital Offerings are subject to the trademark rights of Daimler, this applies especially to its model name plates, and its corporate logos and emblems.
Daimler has thought to achieve an innovative and informative Digital Offering. We hope that you will be as enthusiastic as we are about this creative effort. However, you also need to understand that Daimler must protect their Intellectual Property, including their patents, trademarks and copyrights. Accordingly, you are hereby on notice that neither this Digital Offering, nor any material contained therein shall in any way grant or be taken to grant any person a license to Daimler’s Intellectual Property.
Cautions regarding forward-looking statements
This document contains forward-looking statements that reflect our current views about future events. The words “anticipate,” “assume,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” ”can,” “could,” “plan,” “project,” “should” and similar expressions are used to identify forward-looking statements.
These statements are subject to many risks and uncertainties, including
- an adverse development of global economic conditions, in particular a decline of demand in our most important markets;
- a deterioration of our refinancing possibilities on the credit and financial markets;
- events of force majeure including natural disasters, pandemics, acts of terrorism, political unrest, armed conflicts, industrial accidents and their effects on our sales, purchasing, production or financial services activities;
- changes in currency exchange rates, customs and foreign trade provisions;
- a shift in consumer preferences towards smaller, lower-margin vehicles;
- a possible lack of acceptance of our products or services which limits our ability to achieve prices and adequately utilize our production capacities;
- price increases for fuel or raw materials;
- disruption of production due to shortages of materials, labor strikes or supplier insolvencies;
- a decline in resale prices of used vehicles;
- the effective implementation of cost-reduction and efficiency-optimization measures;
- the business outlook for companies in which we hold a significant equity interest;
- the successful implementation of strategic cooperations and joint ventures;
- changes in laws, regulations and government policies, particularly those relating to vehicle emissions, fuel economy and safety;
- the resolution of pending government investigations or of investigations requested by governments and the conclusion of pending or threatened future legal proceedings;
- and other risks and uncertainties, some of which are described in the latest Annual Report or Interim Report.
If any of these risks and uncertainties materializes or if the assumptions underlying any of our forward-looking statements prove to be incorrect, the actual results may be materially different from those we express or imply by such statements.
We do not intend or assume any obligation to update these forward-looking statements since they are based solely on the circumstances at the date of publication.
No warranties or representations
The information in this Digital Offering is provided by Daimler "as is" and to the extent permitted by law, is provided without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies.
Our Digital Offerings contain links to external sites, which are not under the control of Daimler. Therefore we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. Daimler is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Daimler of the linked site.
Information about online dispute resolution
The European Commission has established an internet platform for online dispute resolution (so called “ODR platform”). The ODR platform is a point of entry for out-of-court resolutions relating to contractual obligations of online sales contracts. You can get to the ODR platform by following the link:
Information according to § 36 Verbraucherstreitbeilegungsgesetz (VSBG)
Daimler AG will not participate in a dispute settlement proceeding in front of a consumer arbitration board according to the German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (VSBG) and is not obliged to do so.
Order of Precedence